Kindergarten First Stage (classroom 2 years)
Collaboration and permanent involvement with families.
Objectives and contents of early childhood education by areas.
Kindergarten second stage
Education at this stage has the aim to make children develop their skills in the following areas:
Learning to live together.
- Consolidating and expanding family education.
- Cooperate with other children in daily activities with responsibility and respect.
Learning to be.
- Developing as individuals
- Learning to know and manage their emotions.
Learning to learn
- Exploring, relating and building knowledge.
- Acquiring the necessary strategies to learn effectively and autonomously.